· Infant/Toddler Program (4 months-2.8)
· Preschool Program (Day)(2.9-4.11)*
· Afterschool/Evening Infant/Toddler Program (mobile infants-2.8 yrs.)
· Afterschool/Evening Preschool Program (2.9-4.11 yrs.)*
· Afterschool/Evening Blended Program(5-8 yrs)*
· Weekend Program(2.9-12 yrs)*
*Please note that children enrolled in the Day & Afterschool Preschool Programs must be toilet trained.
Additionally, please note the following:
· All parents must file a new application each fall semester (September deadline).
· Parent/Guardian must be an enrolled student of Brooklyn College for our infants through three-year-old program and all afterschool programs.
· Free Universal Pre-Kindergarten 9:00-11:30 available to the community.
· Full time matriculated undergraduate students receiving Pell as part of their financial aid package will receive priority registration for their child.
· A non-refundable registration fee of $50 is payable upon acceptance to the ECC Day Program, and After-School/Evening Program.
· A non-refundable registration fee of $60 is payable upon acceptance to the Occasional Care Program.
· Withdrawal of child(ren) after the first week of classes will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Updated December 2009